Exclusive Mentorship Program
I have been a Trainer for roughly 20 years and know what it's like to be in the Accounting and Bookkeeping industry and how hard it is to grow a team. Knowing what tasks you can offshore and hiring the right assistant is critical in growing an effective business unit.
As a business owner, you need to be hands-on to handle Business Development, Sales, Marketing, etc. With so much on your plate, you need an Accounting and Bookkeeping Virtual Assistant to free your time and make your life easier.
|📞: 0424 186 246|
VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS AT VA PLATINUM
Having your own exclusive Virtual Assistant (VA) through VA Platinum is an effective way for the business to grow any size. Train your VA to support you in whatever aspect of your business you need help with:
- Manage your calendar and emails
- Maintain your social media accounts
- Assist with business development and prospecting
- Perform file compliance checks & post-settlement relationship management
- Pre-submission support – data entry, pricing requests, valuations, credit policy research
- Loans processing – preparing, submitting, tracking and driving applications to settlement
WHAT YOUR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT GETS
Training & learning
We have developed a structured 1-week training program for all virtual assistants. This program, developed by an accounting and bookkeeping trainer with VAs in mind, is delivered face to face and regularly updated to reflect the current issues facing VAs. Your VA will be given training on your CRM, local area familiarisation, and the industry in general.
Ongoing, VAs have access to an abundance of learning resources – detailed process guides, screen-recorded video training, phone recordings of common follow up scenarios, acronym/jargon guides and a growing library of technical materials.
Workplace culture & attitude
We are proud of the collaborative and high-performance culture ingrained in the VA Platinum ethos. Your VA works alongside a group of experienced accounting & bookkeeping, mortgage broking and financial planning VAs who share, teach and learn from each other. All VAs have access to an ‘ask anything’ online collaboration space where VAs can get instant answers & support from their peers when faced with complex tasks.
VAs are integrated into the VA Platinum culture. Our staff quickly learn to align themselves with the end client’s interest, fighting to get the best outcome for them.
“Train people well enough so they can leave. Treat them well enough so they don’t want to.” -Sir Richard Branson
Our employees are the most important part of our business. We expect hard work and high performance, so we reward them with some of the best staff perks available:
- Nutritious hot breakfast provided daily
- 10 paid annual leave days and paid Christmas & New Year break
- 13th month pay, SSS, Pag-IBIG, & PhilHealth contributions
- HMO Coverage – group private health insurance policy to cover all staff
- Pay increase after 6 months
- Office library, staff relaxation room, unlimited coffee, relaxed dress code