Version 1.1; last updated on 20th October 2017
We understand that privacy and security of client data are of paramount importance. The risk of sensitive client information being compromised is a real concern, whether a firm uses outsourcing, a cloud solution or host their data on a local server.
The Privacy Act requires a business to take reasonable steps to protect personal and sensitive information. Below outlines the steps we have taken when setting up our service offering.
- No access to web browser emails (i.e. Gmail, Hotmail) unless specified by our client.
- Staff members are not allowed to use their own devices (smartphone, Ipads) at work. They are kept in a secured locker.
- All USB drives on computers are disabled to prevent loading any malicious software or downloading information to an external drive.
- Staff members are well-supervised. Either the Office Manager or a Team Leader will be supervising staff at all times.
- Our office is in a secured building with CCTV cameras and security guards on the premises 24 hours.
- Access to the office is restricted using swipe cards or biometric screening.
- No printers are connected to PC’s (dual screens are provided to improve productivity).
- Surveillance software is used to monitor emails and track computer activities. Screenshots are taken every 3 to 9 minutes.
- Our network is configured with a country based IP block that only allows IP addresses from our office PCs.