COMPLIANCE OFFICER – URGENTLY NEEDED! 🔎
1. Remain up-to-date with legislation, technical knowledge, professional development and appropriate strategies to ensure financial advice is appropriate and compliant.
2. Assist adviser in preparing client presentation for common advice topics.
3. Maintain up to date training in financial planning software such as Xplan when new versions and software are released.
4. Communicate guidelines to their team. This may involve helping to develop training materials.
5. Make sure that all paperwork and procedures follow the rules and guidance set out by the regulating authority. Keep a separate file on each client, where notes of every meeting and copies of all correspondence must be kept. Must also keep a sub-set of files for each product the adviser recommends, as well as those bought by the client.
A compliance officer should:
a. Have good communication skills, including listening, speaking and writing.
b. Have a broad technical knowledge of financial products and how they are sold.
c. Have an inquiring, analytical mind.
d. Be approachable.
e. Have tact and diplomacy, particularly when dealing with changes to working methods.
f. Be organised and work well under pressure.
g. Be able to summarize legal information in a way that people can understand.
h. Have excellent report writing skills.
i. Be capable of working on several projects at one time.
j. Be self-motivated and have good teamwork skills.
k. Have a positive and confident attitude.
Start your career with The Offshore Experts!
We’re hiring virtual assistants with high-level energy, talent and intellectual acuity. We celebrate our staff’s individuality and celebrate their successes. More than anything, we promote WORK & LIFE balance into their lives, helping them get the most out of their careers.
+ Paraplanner with at least 1-year experience
+ Certified RG146 Holder
+ Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
+ Experience with Australian SMSFs (Self-managed Super Funds)
+ Experience in reading and understanding balance sheets, financials, etc.
+ Familiar with the completion of quarterly SMSF
+ At least 1-year work experience as a Mortgage Broking Virtual Assistant
+ Excellent Communication Skills (Both Written & Verbal)
+ Experience with Australian Mortgage Broking
+ Experience working with tools such as Mercury, Flex, Symmetry, Vow Platform, Podium 2.0, LoanKit
+ At least 1-year experience being an Executive Assistant
+ Exceptional organisational skills
+ Keen attention to detail
+ Excellent communication skills (Both Written & Verbal)
+ Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
Enjoy Super Benefits, PLUS MORE!
• Free Breakfast EverydayWe enjoy one hot and nutritious meal every day, from 3 menu options (meat/fish or vegetarian). Your superstar staff work happier on a full stomach!
• Day-shift with a Competitive Compensation PackageAustralia and the Philippines have a little time difference, which makes our office hours convenient. We also offer a competitive compensation package which makes us stand out from other service providers.
• Paid Annual LeaveEveryone deserves a great break. Which is why we offer our staff more paid leave to give them the time to chill and unwind! We offer a total of 10 paid annual leave days and paid Christmas & New Year break!
• Weekends OffWe value our staff’s time both in and out of the office. We do not work on Saturdays & Sundays because we want the staff to enjoy their days off with their family, friends or even just by themselves!
• HMO Coverage (private health insurance)Health is wealth. We make sure our staff are protected in case of sickness or accidents with HMO coverage.
• Pay increase after 6 monthsWe give employees a raise after they have reached a tenure of 6 months.
• Extensive Training (including Personal Development)Newly-hired employees have to get onboard with our training program to help strengthen their skills.
• Standard Employment BenefitsSSS, Pag-IBIG, & PhilHealth contributions as mandated by the government.
• Great Clients and Wonderful TeamNothing is sweeter than success. And it’s sweetest when done together. Here at VA Platinum, we bring the best of each other through teamwork.
• Lots of career opportunities as the company growsWe started the company 30th of October, 2017 with 5 employees working office-based and 7 employees who work from home. We continue to grow with more amazing, superstar staff! We have opened 2 offices now, our headquarters in Ayala Cebu Business Park, and a second office in Cebu IT Park.